Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Best Love Status In English of 2018

Some kisses are given with eyes.

I don’t know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I’m near you.

I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you are yet to become.

True love is not love at first sight but love at every sight.

I love you no matter what you do, but do you have to do so much of it?

True Loves Never Dies. Its Only Get Stronger With Time.

I wont deny that I like you. Neither would I admit. 😛

There are only two times that I want to be with you... Now and Forever.

I love you until the day after forever.

When a girl is in love, you can see it in her smile, When a guy is in love you can see it in his eyes.

Missing someone isn’t about how long it has been since you’ve seen them or the amount of time since you’ve talked. It’s about that very moment when you’re doing something and wishing they were right here with you

In all the world there is no heart for me like yours, in all the world there is no love for you like mine.

The heart that loves is always young.

You Are My Life. You Are My Hopes. You Are My Inspiration. You Are My Everything.

If you realize that you spend nice moments beside someone, that means that your heart loves that person.

The measure of love is when you love without measure.

You looking most amazing,wonderful,fantastic,smart,charming, dazzing…

There are only two times that I want to be with you… Now and Forever.

My night has become a sunny dawn because of you.

The beauty of a woman is seen within her eyes because it’s the doorway to her heart where her love resides.

No comments:

Post a Comment