Friday, August 2, 2019

Romantic Love Quotes For Her

I loved you, I love you, I will always love you forever and ever.

The first thing I imagined when I saw the word ‘love’ is you.

Any day spent with you is my favorite day. So, today is my new favorite day.

My angel, my life, my entire world, you're the one that I want, the one that I need, let me be with you always, my love, my everything. - purelovequotes.com

They say that you can only fall in love once in your life. Now I know it is not true, as I fall in love with you every single day.

I knew the second I met you that there was something about you I needed. Turns out it wasn’t something about you at all. It was just you.

I just can’t get you off my mind, and why would I even try?

You give me the kind of feelings people write novels about.

You're gonna have to stop being so gorgeous because my heart is about to beat completely out of my chest.

There is no pretending,' Jace said with absolute clarity. 'I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there is life after that, I'll love you then.

Lucky me, for I was there the day I met you. You are the greatest woman in all the universe.

I’ve fallen in love many times… but always with you.

Forever is a long time, make sure you spend it with someone who makes you giggle…

I love every moment spent with you, your love has touched my heart. - purelovequotes.com

When I say I love you, don’t think it is just for fun or because I am supposed to do it. When I say I love you I really mean it.

I wanted to tell you that wherever I am, whatever happens, I’ll always think of you, and the time we spent together, as my happiest time. I’d do it all over again, if I had the choice. No regrets.

Tell you what…truth is, sometimes I miss you so bad I can hardly stand it.

You’re gonna have to stop being so gorgeous because my heart is about to beat completely out of my chest.

Breathtaking should mean YOU in the dictionary.

And he took her in his arms and kissed her under the sunlit sky, and he cared not that they stood high upon the walls in the sight of many.

No comments:

Post a Comment