Thursday, August 1, 2019

Best Love Status Messages of 2019

Agreed! Sometimes, it’s just infatuation or pure lust. Ooh, remember pure lust? I remember my first lustful encounter. I’m sure everyone does. Everyone has or will be in love at some point in life. Most of us have been loved at some point in life. We’re lucky that way. So, we can all argue about who’s the bigger fool but we’ll be none the wiser. After all, love at its worst does suck. It makes you feel miserable and lonely and depressed. Therefore, we’re all fools.

The beginning of all the knowledge and passion in love starts with one thing: a loving heart.

When it comes to making cute romance, it’s no secret that choosing the cute love status and text is important to get you started. Giving your partner a thoughtful reminder of your deep feelings is a great way to start over again and here are some cute love quotes from the heart for your beloved.

Ro rokar dhunda karoge ek din mere jese tang karne wale ko. Chale jayenge hum jab kisi khoobsurat kafan ka naseeb bankar.

IT’S SO SIMPLE TO BE WISE. JUST THINK OF SOMETHING STUPID TO SAY AND THEN DON’T SAY IT.

MEN WHO WANT TO GET MARRIED PROPOSE. YOU DON’T NEED TO READ THE SIGNS. THEY PROPOSE AND THAT’S THE SIGN.

मीठी रातो में धीरे से आ जाती है एक परी, कुछ ख़ुशी के सपने लाती एक परी, कहती है कि सपनो के सागर में डूब जाओ, भूल के सारे दर्द जल्दी से सो जाओ

All I need is to see your sweet smile and I can make it through anything.

Love cures people, both the ones who give it and the ones who receive it

No matter how “busy” a person is…if they really love, they will always find the time for you.!



Romance under the stars! Cliché! But true. It’s said that anyone can bring you the moon and the stars but there’s only one that will hold your hand and look at them. Actually, I don’t know if anyone’s ever said that before. And tonight, I’m going to lay down looking at the sky hoping to find my soulmate.

A true man does not need to love a different girl each and every night, a true man loves the same girl for the rest of her life.

I do believe that God above created you for me to love. He chose you from all the rest because He knew I would love you the best!

Whenever I see your text, the first thing comes in my mind is "YOU". ♥♥

DON’T WAIT FOR THE MOMENT. IT WILL NEVER COME IF YOU DON’T KNOW HOW TO GET IT.

ALWAYS FOLLOW YOUR HEART, BUT TAKE YOUR BRAIN WITH YOU TOO. BE SMART.

किसीने मुझसे पूछा ज़्हिंदगी किसी हैं, मेने मुस्कुराकर कहा वो ठीक हे!

It started with a simple fancy, and then it turned into a beautiful friendship. Now, I am falling.

i didn't know what love is until the time my princes set that she loves me... i thought she is just saying it like she doesn't mean it... but something happend to me: when ever i see her my heart is beating really fast i am forgeting about everythink around me.. she teached me a good lesson of {LOVE}... if u want to love someone make sure its the correct person... I <3 br="" her...="">

If you truly love someone, then the only thing you want do for them is to be happy….even if you are not with him..

No comments:

Post a Comment